Total woman Leadership ConferenceApril 8, 2022 2022-04-08 15:35
Total woman Leadership Conference
TOTAL WOMEN LEADERSHIP CONFERENCES (TWLC)
TWLC seek to:
– Inspire, enable and challenge people (especially women) to step up into their leadership role and step out to impact their world
– Enable people to be influencers (light of the world) and catalyst of societal transformation (salt of the earth)
– Share timeless nuggets of wisdom that the Creator of the world has set in place and from inspirational people who are impacting their world
– Raise awareness of issues affecting us as individuals, our children and families, our society as a whole; and challenge women to be part of the solution, not just a passive complainer
– Teach practical life experiences that impart knowledge, understanding of what it means to be a servant leader
To transform our world as light and salt.
Equip people to positively impact their world.
" What we ask is that when your circumstances change, you too sow into someone else’s life in the conference. "
Our priority is not about people but about YOU as an individual discovering, activating, stepping out and stepping up to your role as a leader. You don’t need a title but your gifts to impact your world as light and salt. The world needs You!
Everyone is important. Everyone is needed for the world. We encourage every participant of TWLC to discover, activate and use their gift for society not just as a means for accumulating wealth.
Every Total Woman is a catalyst for societal transformation
We are agents of transformation in our world. Money is not our driver, but you are.
We understand the timeless earth principle of sowing and reaping, giving and receiving, As such we encourage as many as can, to sow into the lives of those who are not able to afford the cost of participation at this time due to financial constraints, by sponsoring their participation.
What we ask is that when your circumstances change, you too sow into someone else’s life in the conference. Be a catalyst of transformation in someone’s life
Our conferences are open to male participation; however, the discussions will be through the female lenses.